Region 3 Meetings
Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response (PHEPR) and WSHA
- Operating instructions for the portable and fixed Satellite Phone.
Healthcare Preparedness Resources
- R3 Healthcare Preparedness Coalition Charter and Bylaws
- Guidelines for infection control for H1N1 Influenzas
- Patient Transport Capabilities tools
- Hospital Preparedness Program and Release Letter
- ASPR Healthcare Preparedness Capabilities.
- Hospital Pharmaceutical Cache Guide for pharmaceutical inventory and cache maintenance.
- The Emergency Water Supply Planning Guide for Hospitals and Health Care Facilities.
- Northwest Renal Network Emergency Preparedness website
- Florida Dept of Health created Recommended Disaster Core Competencies for Hospital Personnel that is applicable to all states.
- Vertical evacuation plans could save thousands of lives when a tsunami strikes
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality created the Hospital Evacuation Decision Guide
- Mass Fatality Field Manual.
- The National Preparedness System from the US Dept of Homeland Security
- Remembering 9-11 and Anthrax: Public Health's Vital Role in National Defense.
Region 3 County Public Health Depts
- Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services Dept
- Lewis County Public Health
- Mason County Public Health
- Pacific County Health Dept
- Tacoma - Pierce County Health Dept
- Thurston County Public Health and Social Services