- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website has a wealth of information on many topics.
- The Center for Childhood Safety at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and health network
- Safe Kids World Wide
- Safe Kids Pierce County
- Safe Kids Thurston County
- The Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center.
- American SIDS Institute
- Children's Safety Network
- WA State National Violent Death Reporting System provides valuable data for guiding prevention strategies
- WISQARS is an online database that provides fatal and nonfatal injury data and cost of injury data.