Suicide Prevention Tips for EMS
Crisis Clinic of Thurston and Mason Counties
The Crisis Clinic offers help in times of need at no cost, 24 hours a day. Crisis Clinic Youth Help Line, 360-586-2777.
Suicide Prevention for Older Adults
Toolkit for promoting emotional health and preventing suicide in older adults from SAMHSA.
Suicide Prevention Resources
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center SPRC
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- Visit the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) website
- WA State Dept of Health Youth Suicide Prevention website.
- The National Institutes of Mental Health website offers information on suicide prevention including how to identify who is at risk, how to respond if you suspect someone is considering suicide, and prevention. More information
- The WA State Dept of Health and the University of Washington School of Nursing, a dedicated group of advocates and people who lost family and friends to suicide, have joined together and created the WA State Plan for Youth Suicide Prevention.