Region 3 Healthcare Preparedness
Region 3 Meetings
Region 3 Healthcare Preparedness Coalition meetings are held at Thurston County Public Health, 412 Lilly Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506. Meeting Calendar
Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response (PHEPR) and WSHA
- The PHEPR website has many great resources on preparedness.
- Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA)
ASPR Grant Program Resources
Request for Funding Application.
The hospital Pharmaceutical Cache Guide provides information on the most recent pharmaceutical inventory, and maintaining your pharmaceutical cache.
Healthcare Preparedness Resources
Community Preparedness Resources
- Community Emergency Response Team training (CERT) provides training in basic disaster response skills and provides support for neighborhoods and communities who wish to work together towards preparedness.
- Washington Military Dept Emergency Management Division website.
- The Get Ready website is sponsored by the American Public Health Assoc and includes information on preparing for flu season, infectious diseases and natural disasters.